How to Win 10 Scholarships for Current College Students
10 Scholarships for Current College Students – There are lots of scholarships for that student can apply and get help for their study. They just need to look for the scholarships that they need. Even the students who are current college students can also apply for scholarships and get help. With this, they can unburden their shoulders from the debt and can study without any tension.
For your academic career, you can find more scholarships for getting more free money for your course of college and get help to pay for them through these scholarships.
And trust us, because there are lots of money which are out there and you have just need to how to find it in the form of scholarship. That’s why scholly is here to help you, so you can find more scholarships for you or according to your need.
For the current college students there are important and our favorite 10 scholarships which will be very useful for the students and need high value to pay. But with these scholarships, they can help to continue their study without the worry of a fee.
If you want to get more information and details about the scholarship, then you just have to click on the name of the scholarship and you will redirect to their page. And the important thing you have to remember is that you can apply for as many as scholarships without any worry.
10 scholarships for current college students
1. Life Coach Spotter Scholarship
One can apply for this scholarship by knowing the important thing about this scholarship and they are mentioned below:
Amount: This scholarship provides the amount of $1,000 to the winners.
Due Date: For this scholarship application, the due date is between August .
- For this scholarship, there is no minimum GPA
- You have to write an essay of 1,000-1,500 words on the biggest challenge that you face in your life and overcome that.
- Life Coach Spotter helps the students as well as other individuals to find the best coach for their life. They help them to find the coach on their interests, aspirations, and goals.
2. Debt-Free Scholarships
For applying for this scholarship you have to know some details about them which will be helpful for you. Like:
Amount: From this scholarship one can get $2,500 amount.
Due Date: The due date for this scholarship is between July.
- It is a company that is dedicated to providing help on a wide range of debt prevention resources. They try that students can pay off their debts if they have taken for their study.
- They believe that “one of the best keys to debt prevention is to avoid taking the debt in the first place, and this can be done and gives result from positive financial lifestyles and habits.”
- For applying for this scholarship they have needed an essay of 500-1000 words on the topic of personal financial freedom and based upon that they provide the scholarship amount to the winner.
3. Essay Writing Scholarship
The MarvelOptics.com scholarship provides different benefits, but for applying for this scholarship the applicant must know some details about it and these are:
Amount: From this scholarship one can get an amount of $1,500.
Due Date: This application’s due date is between August for the Fall semester and January for the Spring semester.
- In this application, you have to answer brief thematic prompts by writing an essay or by making a video.
- According to their website, the founder of MarvelOptics.com are young entrepreneurs and they understand the value of quality education. They always appreciate and give importance to someone’s hard work and ambition.
- Along with this, they believe that money should never become an obstaclewhen working towards one’s dream.”
4. Major Insurance Scholarship
For the Major Insurance scholarship, you have to know some facts which are important to qualify for this and these are:
Amount: This scholarship provides the amount of $1,000 as a scholarship.
Due Date: The last date to apply for this application is between August .
- For qualifying for this scholarship this is important to write an essay on the topic of safe driving.
- This scholarship was created “to support and encourage safety on the road.” This Major Insurance scholarship has a mission to save significant money for people on auto insurance.
5. Dreambox Media Online Marketing Scholarship
There are some important points are mentioned below for this scholarship. Let us look at them:
Amount: From this scholarship one can be eligible for $1,000. (3 scholarships are available)
Due Date: October is the due date for this scholarship application to fill.
- For the Dreambox Media Online Marketing Scholarship, one has needed to write an essay of 500-1,000 words about social media marketing strategies.
- This is a social media and marketing company.
- For students who have a passion for social media, for those students, Dreambox Media is the best place, because they want to help and support those students.
Therefore, if you have a passion or any of your friend has passion for social media then they can apply for this scholarship before its last date.
6. Global Teletherapy Scholarship
Amount: The Global Teletherapy scholarship provides a scholarship amount of $1,000.
Due Date: The due date for applying for this application is between October .
- This is a merit-based scholarshipand it needs a 3.0 GPA.
- For this application, the applicant has to write 2,000 words of essay in response to a prompt about personal growth.
- Global Teletherapy offers different therapies like occupational therapy, speech therapy, and mental health counseling.
- They believe that “families deserve an opportunity to provide their children with high-quality education without sinking into debt while students deserve to spend their college unburdened by the worry of paying off loans after graduation.”
So, you can apply for this scholarship and can be eligible to get help and pay your debt after your college without any worry.
7. Depression Treatment Education Scholarship
If any of your young friends or known is suffering from mental health issues then you can apply for this scholarship and they will get help for their issues and feel good. There is some information is given about this scholarship.
Amount: This is the scholarship that has the amount of $1,000 for their winners.
Due Date: The due date for this scholarship is between December. The applicants must try to apply before their due date.
- About your academic goals,you have required to provide an essay of 1,000 words.
- This is the opportunity that is offered by Paradigm Malibu. They provide an adolescent treatment center which is specializing in the treatment of mental health issues that are faced by youngsters or young adults.
8. Bella Ballroom Performing Arts Scholarship
Keep some important key points about this scholarship in your mind which is:
Amount: Bella Ballroom Performing Arts Scholarship awarded with $1,000 amount.
Due Date: If you want to apply for this scholarship then apply before November .
- For this scholarship application, the applicant needs to write a very short essay about your experiences in the performing arts.
- For this scholarship, there is some eligibility requirement that one have to fulfill. That you have to be a current undergraduate majoring in music, theater, dance, performing arts, or any other related field.
- Bella Ballroom is a “dance studio in Orange County, CA. They have a mission to provide opportunities to young, merging artists.” So they can come forward and get the platform to learn and be experts in their skills.
If you have an interest in dance, music, performing arts and you are an undergraduate student then this is the best place for you to learn more and be a master.
9. Review It Scholarship
Amount: One can get an amount of $1,000 from this scholarship.
Due Date: April is the due date for this scholarship to apply.
- For this scholarship, there is a need for thoughtful but a brief movie review.
- Review It is sponsored by Dr. Gabriel and Christine Chui, who are two global philanthropists. This is dedicated to a wide range of causes which includes making higher education affordable for the students.
So, one can apply and qualify for this scholarship by writing an essay and get an award of $1,000 for the financial help for their study.
10. Vaccine Lawyer Higher Education Scholarship
Amount: Vaccine Lawyer Higher Education Scholarship provides the amount of $2,000 to the winners.
Due Date: For this scholarship application the last date is December, so try to apply before this date.
- There is a need of writing an essay of 1,000 for this scholarship.
- According to their website, at “My Vaccine Lawyer, a commitment to education and supporting the community is a core value.”
- Apart from this our pro bono and philanthropic efforts, “our firms values for education and also understands very well that obtaining an education is the pathway to success for many students.” And that’s why we always try to do our best and provide help to the students who need it and want to do something in their life.
These are just a handful of the Always-Expanding Scholarships which are available to the users.
This is the platform which is already helped 100 million students and wants to help more students. So that they can get help from this platform according to their need. If you want to get some specialized scholarships then you can use the Scholly Search tool and get the best results for your search and get the scholarships that will be helpful for you.
As we see that there are 10 scholarships mentioned above and all those scholarships are for different fields but they have one motto, all these scholarships want to help the students to pay for their studies so that they can fulfill their dreams and get success in their life. But for winning the scholarship you have to fulfill the requirements of writing an essay according to the need of scholarship. So, you can win the scholarship and get help for your study. Even you can apply for more than one scholarship.