How to Get a Free Government iPhone 8
How to get Free Government iPhone 8 – Smartphones are a necessity in today’s world. There are different types of smartphones available in the market. Apple’s iPhone is one of the best options among all types of smartphones. Apple’s iPhone has many amazing features that are loved by many people. However, iPhones are, no doubt, very expensive, and hence, not everyone can afford this.
It is a good news that there are several government cell phone assistance programs that help many low-income families and individuals to have their own free government iPhone 8. The US government has already launched a program to provide free iPhone 7 with food stamps and now is offering free government iPhone 8. So, let us discuss some information regarding how you can get your free government iPhone 8 without any hassle.
Benefits of free government iPhone 8
Technology has changed people’s lives to a great extent, and smartphones like Apple’s iPhones have different types of benefits that a person can enjoy, such as:
- Apple’s iPhone 8 works with the latest iOS 11 and has good storage that can multitask easily.
- Apple’s iPhone 8 has a unique and attractive screen with an attractive LED backlight.
- This amazing smartphone has a capacitive touchscreen and a powerful Hexa-core processor.
- It has a good internal memory; however, no expandable memory support.
- Apple’s iPhone 8 is water and dust resistant and comes with a high-quality camera and some amazing additional features, like panorama, HDR, face detection, and many more.
- Apple iPhone 8 comes with stereo speakers, which can double the output with increased and improved dynamic range. Also, its build quality and design are really great.
- iPhone 8 also comes with a great battery and can support all types of connections, like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, NFC, USB, etc.
- With iPhone 8, you can even enjoy facilities like a gyro, accelerometer, compass, proximity, barometer, etc.
- With Apple iPhone 8, you can enjoy features like wireless charging, fast battery charging, active noise cancellation, and iCloud cloud service.
- With the free government iPhone 8 program, you don’t have to pay for it and even can get free plans from reliable service providers.
Eligibility for free government iPhone
To be eligible for the free government iPhone 8 program, you must:
- You have to be over the age of 18.
- You must have an income below the 135% of the federal poverty guidelines. If you are applying for the free government iPhone 8 program as a single person without any family members, your income rate needs to be less than $12.760 per year.
- A member of your family or even you will have to be enrolled in any of the popular government programs, such as SSI or Supplemental security income, and Supplemental nutrition assistance program or SNAP.
- If you are a senior member, you may qualify and also benefit from this free government iPhone 8 program. If you fall into the above-mentioned categories, you may visit any reliable free government iPhone 8 provider in your locality to get your smartphone. Standup Wireless, Qlink Wireless, Tru Connect, Access Wireless, and Feelsafe Wireless are some known government-free phone service providers.
Documents required by the applicant
To avail free government iPhone 8 program, you will need a lot of documents, such as:
- A copy of your passport.
- Your photo ID.
- A complete list of current addresses for several organizations.
- Your current address.
- Identification documentation that may prove that you are enrolled in the Food Stamp Program offered by the government.
How to apply for a free government iPhone 8?
It is very important to understand the entire application procedure clearly because only by submitting a perfect application can you be able to increase your chances of receiving a free government iPhone 8. To complete the application procedure, you need to follow the steps below:
First of all, it is important to ensure that you are eligible for the free government iPhone 8 Program. For this, you must check the nationality-verified website and verify your eligibility status. If you are eligible, only then can you proceed with the application procedure. If not, sign in.
In this step, you have to look for a free government iPhone 8 program provider. In order to find some reliable service providers for the free government iPhone 8 program in your area, you can use Google. You must get a list of providers. Then choose a provider from the list as the source for this program, and then contact your free government iPhone 8 provider to claim your free iPhone 8.
In the third step, you need to go to the online application website and fill in all the needed information in the application form. They can even ask for food stamp entitlements or important paperwork to determine your eligibility.
If your application is approved, your free government iPhone 8 program provider will give information on any additional processes if needed. Once the entire procedure is complete, your service provider will take care of your new smartphone.
Free Government iPhone 8 Programs
National Lifeline Association
The National Lifeline Association is mainly a non-profit organization that offers financial help to many households with low income to help pay for their phone service. The organization even provides a free government iPhone 8 program to eligible candidates.
Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program, also known as ACP, replaces the FCC’s EBB or Emergency Broadband Benefit program. This is the phone plan as well as home internet that is equivalent to the Lifeline Assistance Program in the mobile phone sector. The Affordable Connectivity Program even helps eligible households with low incomes to pay their phone and also internet bills.
Since 1985, Lifeline Assistance has been the Federal Communications Commission’s long-standing program. It is aimed at offering all Americans good and equal access to telephone services. It is aimed at low-income citizens who cannot afford to purchase a phone plan or even a smartphone. The Lifeline Assistance Program qualifies users who are eligible for wireless services for $9.25 monthly. Moreover, it even applies to internet service at $9.25 monthly.
Connect America Fund
The Connect America Fund is another notable government program that offers subsidies to several reliable telephone companies that offer services in rural regions. The program aims to make phone plans more affordable for households with low incomes.
If you belong to the low income group and need help paying your phone bills, you can choose one of the above-mentioned programs to be eligible for a free government iPhone 8.
Companies offering free government iPhone 8
If you wish to be a part of ACP or Lifeline Assistance programs but are certain about receiving an iPhone 8, here are several cellphone service providers or companies you can consider contacting:
At Cintex Wireless, clients from Maine, Arkansas, Rhode Island, Maryland, or West Virginia may get access to free government iPhone 8 or similar models. The company offers almost 250 talk and text minutes in this plan. They even offer top-up options if you need some more text and talk credits.
Access Wireless provides nine different models of iPhones, including the iPhone 8. You may submit an application for their Lifeline program if you are from one of the places in Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Maryland. In their Lifeline plan, you may get 1000 minutes and unlimited text with free domestic long-distance calls, 50 MB of data, nationwide coverage, and also a wireless rewards program.
So, even if you have limited income or resources, you can still use a free iPhone, along with a good phone plan and internet connection with government-assisted programs, like the free government iPhone 8. For this, you just have to submit the required documents, apply properly, and check the websites of your local mobile phone and service provider.
How long will it take to receive the free government iPhone 8 phone?
Getting a free government iPhone 8 may take almost 5 working days naturally. However, if you see that it is taking some more time, you can contact the service provider near your locality.
Are there many differences between other smartphones and free government iPhone 8 phones?
Free government iPhone 8 phones are a lot better and more attractive than other smartphones due to their enhanced privacy and improved security systems. iPhone 8 phones offer remarkable security features like fingerprint or facial authentication that can easily protect your personal information. The iPhones even have a limited OS and platform that can stop apps from tracking your activity online.
What is the warranty period for free iPhone 8 phones?
Under the program called free government iPhone 8 multiple companies are offering free services, so no specific warranty period has been mentioned. So, you must check the warranty period of your device in the company website from whom you are getting the offer.
Is it possible to get a free iPhone 8 from the government in the US?
Yes, under some beneficial government-assisted programs many low-income households can get a free government iPhone 8 with some free talk and text minutes, along with data plans.