You probably already know that the US government provides Lifeline Assistance to low-income citizens if you are familiar with the free government iPhone XS. Generally speaking, this program offers a $9.20 monthly reduction on the communications service price to qualifying households. However, a lot of wireless providers went above and beyond by providing free monthly plans and even free devices as part of their Lifeline Assistance support. The government is providing a free government iPhone XS, but you must be qualified to take advantage of this program.
In the previous post, we discussed the free government iPhone XR. Here, you can get all the information you need on how to be eligible and get your free iPhone XS in our post on free government iphones now.
Benefits of free government iPhone XS
Apple’s two recent flagship iPhones, the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, were launched on September 12, 2018. But they have been superseded by newer models. Here we will be discussing the various benefits of the iPhone XS-
- The finest OLED screens and greatest pixel densities of any Apple product are found in the iPhone XS, which also supports Dolby Vision, HDR 10, and Wide Color.
- Along with edge-to-edge displays, a TrueDepth Camera System for Face ID, and glass bodies that support wireless charging, the iPhone XS has stainless steel frames.
- The A12 Bionic processor in the iPhone XS is 7 nanometers thick and has four efficiency cores that are up to 50% more efficient than the A11 and two performance cores that are 15% quicker.
- The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max models are available in 64, 256, or 512GB storage capacity, and a speedier storage controller enables up to 512GB of storage.
Here, we have mentioned some of the benefits of the free government iPhone XS.
Comparison between free government iPhone XR and free government iPhone XS
The iPhone XS is a superior option for the majority of people. The iPhone XS seems more luxurious than the iPhone XR due to its construction and other functionality. However, this may vary on your own preferences. In comparison to the free government iPhone XR, a refurbished used iPhone XS has a better camera and screen. The XS fantastic as per value measures and doesn’t cost much more than what you would pay for a less expensive iPhone XR, with offers beginning at roughly $225.
However, there are various other things you need to keep in mind besides the phone’s features when you are trying to get your free government iPhone XS.
Who are eligible for free government iPhone XS devices?
To obtain the government’s free iPhone XS:
- You will need to enlist in one of the government programs, such as SSI (supplemental security income) or SNAP (supplemental nutrition assistance program).
- Additionally, your income must be less than 135% of the federal poverty level. Your yearly income must be less than $12,760 if you are applying for this program alone (without any family members).
- You may be eligible for and gain from this program if you are a senior citizen member of the state.
For a household to be eligible for ACP, they must either:
- Possess a yearly income that is at or below the federal poverty line in the United States
- Possess a Federal Pell Grant that was awarded during the current award year. Participate in a government assistance program, such as:
- Any of the aforementioned Lifeline-eligible programs
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children)
- Programs for Free and Reduced-Price School Meals or School Breakfasts, such as those run by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Schools with Community Eligibility Provision
If you fit one of the aforementioned criteria, you may acquire a free government iPhone XS by visiting any provider in your area. Government-free phone service companies include Access Wireless, Qlink Wireless, TruConnect, Standup Wireless, and Feelsafe Wireless.
Documents required by the applicant
The following paperwork must be submitted in order to apply for a free government iPhone XS:
- Your passport
- Picture ID
- Documentation proving your enrollment in the Food Stamp Programme and
- Your current residence.
- A list of some organizations’ current addresses.
You must keep in mind that the qualifications and application procedure for receiving a free government iPhone XS are highly demanding because one could not ultimately receive the smartphone.
Top 4 programs for free government iPhone XS
The top free government, iPhone XS, programs are listed below:
Lifeline Assistance is provided by the Federal Communications Commission since 1985 as part of its ongoing effort to ensure that all citizens of America have equal access to telephone services. It is for those who are unable to purchase a cell phone because of their low income. Wireless service is available to qualifying consumers for $9.20 per month through the Lifeline Assistance program.
Affordable connectivity program
The FCC’s Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program has been replaced with the Affordable Connectivity Programme (ACP). This is comparable to the Lifeline Assistance Programme in the mobile phone industry for home internet plans. ACP can provide assistance to qualified low-income households with their phone and internet expenses.
National Lifeline Association
A nonprofit organization called the National Lifeline Association offers low-income households financial aid to help pay for phone service. Additionally, the company provides a free iPhone XS government phone program.
Connect America Fund
A federal initiative called the Connect America Fund gives telephone providers in rural regions financial assistance. The program seeks to lower the cost of phone service for low-income households.
There are various choices available to low-income people who require assistance with phone service costs. Getting in touch with one of the programs mentioned above is the easiest method to learn if you qualify for a free government iPhone XS. However, there are various other free government iPhone XS programs that you can also try.
The process of getting free government iPhone XS
Many of the readers might be thinking about how to apply for a free government iPhone XS. So, here’s the answer. To apply for a free Government iPhone XS, follow these steps:
- Verify your eligibility for the government’s free iPhone XS program. To confirm your eligibility, visit the website that has been approved nationally. You can continue with the application procedure if you are qualified. Otherwise, log in.
- Finding a free government iPhone XS program provider is the next thing to do.
- To identify some local service providers for this program, you can utilize Google.
- Obtain a lengthy provider list.
- Choose a specific provider to use as the source for this program, then get in touch with them to get your free iPhone XS.
- Visit the online application page and complete the application with all the necessary information.
- To ascertain your eligibility, they could ask you for documents or proof of your right to food stamps.
Your free iPhone XS program company/provider will tell you of any extra steps needed if your application is accepted. The provider will take care of your new mobile device after the procedure is over. This is covered under the warranty period.
When it comes to internet activities, having a decent phone nearby provides us with extra advantages. By providing a free iPhone XS to qualified candidates, the government has made it simpler to obtain the finest. All the things you need to apply and receive your free iPhone XS are provided in this post on Free Government iPhone XS.
How long will it take to receive the free government iPhone XS device?
Getting a free iPhone XS from the government may take up to 5 working days. If it takes a longer period of time, you can get in touch with your service provider, or you can also mail them at their provided mail address.
Are there many differences between other smartphones and the free government iPhone XS?
You may check the following to have a proper difference between the free government iPhone XS with various other smartphones:
Memory capacity: It features a memory space that ranges from 128GB to 1TB, which is uncommon for smartphones.
Battery life: The battery capacity is improved. With 5000 mAh, this is less than the majority of smartphones, but it still outlasts most smartphones.
Camera: Compared to other smartphones, it has far superior camera sensors.
What is the warranty period for a free government iPhone XS?
The warranty period of the iPhone XS generally varies between 90 days to 120 days. However, there may be difference in warranty period depending on the provider. It will be best to check the documents available with the device.
Is it possible to get a free government iPhone XS in the US?
Yes, it is possible to get a free government iPhone XS in the US. You will have to meet the eligibility criteria before applying for free government iPhone XS.
Am I eligible to get another government iPhone if I already have one from another provider?
You are not eligible for another government-free iPhone XS if you are already having one. However, you can wait for the government to launch a new program for the latest version, which you can easily apply.