How Do I Get A Assist Wireless Free Phone – Assist Wireless stands out as an exceptional company that assists families with low incomes, seniors, and veterans by giving them affordable or free phone services. They do this through a program called Lifeline that is supported by the federal government. This program additionally gives free cell phones to these groups of individuals.
The people at Assist Wireless firmly accept that everybody ought to get the opportunity to utilize a mobile phone in the present time. They believe that having a cell phone is significant as it allows families to remain connected and enjoy the benefits of having a phone. They are making sure that people who might not have enough money to buy a phone can still get one through the Lifeline program. Along these lines, they can call for help in emergencies, keep up with their kids, learn new things, take care of their wellbeing, and secure job opportunities.
If you would like to get your hands on free phones from Assist Wireless, you have just found the right place. The Federal administration has started a few government assistance programs to give needy individuals admittance to internet providers and phone offices. The Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) offers discounted or free services to people with low incomes who struggle to pay their phone bills. These administrations are presented through wireless companies partaking in these assistance programs. In a similar way, Tracfone Wireless offers Free Government Phones.
As stated before, Assist Wireless is a media telecommunication company giving minimal expense cell phone benefits in a few states of the US. The company is likewise a Lifeline Assistance Provider and offers free phones and subsidized administrations to low-income families, seniors, and veterans.
If you wish to get an Assist Wireless free phone, kindly go through this article on getting an Assist Wireless free government phone and find out about the eligibility, application procedure, and many more.
What Do You Mean By The Assist Wireless Free Phone Program?
The Assist Wireless free phone program is truly useful. It’s supported by the government and gives free phones to individuals who lack enough financial resources. These are people who could find it hard to purchase a phone since they don’t earn a lot.
The good thing is, these free phones additionally accompany some free stuff like minutes (so they can talk), data (so they can utilize the internet), and texts (so they can send messages). This assists them with keeping in contact with their loved ones. Besides, they can utilize these free things to learn new stuff, have some good times, and do significant things like homework.
This special program is essential for something bigger called the Lifeline Assistance Program. This program aims to assist people who don’t have a lot of cash by giving them free or less expensive ways of utilizing phones and the internet. It resembles some assistance to ensure everybody can stay connected with others and have access to significant things.
Why Does Assist Wireless Provide Free Cell Phone Services?
The Lifeline assistance program is offered by numerous wireless service providers. In order to provide Lifeline benefits through free internet services and monthly plans, these companies receive government subsidies.
The program qualifies low-income families for a month to month discount of $9.25 on services that is $34.25 each month for families on Tribal land. The primary objective of the Lifeline program and the reason behind free internet services is to assist low-income families with remaining connected.
The wireless service providers offer free month to month data, unlimited texting, and free month to month minutes to qualified low-income families. However, a few generous providers likewise offer free phones to the qualifying family under the Lifeline program.
How to Apply for an Assist Wireless Free Phone?
The free Assist wireless cell phone application process incorporates a couple of basic steps, from deciding your eligibility and collecting the important documents to filling up the application form for the Assist Wireless Lifeline Program.
To apply for Assist wireless free government phone, you should initially apply through the National Verifier to confirm your qualification. When National Verifier endorses you, you can apply at Assist Wireless.
You can apply through the National Verifier by following the simple steps below:
- First, please visit nv.fcc.gov/lifeline. You will then see the homepage of the National Verifier.
- Choose your state by clicking on the drop-down icon.
- Tap on the “Get Started” option.
- Right after you enter your state, you will be redirected to an application form. This form is there to verify your eligibility for the Assist Wireless Lifeline Program.
- Make sure to fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Ensure that you attach your eligibility documents copies.
- Finally, submit your application form after you finish filling it up.
- The National Verifier will then notify you on your registered email if your application is approved by them.
Once the National Verifier approves your application, you can fill up the application form for the Lifeline program of your state.
Application for Assist Wireless Lifeline program
Getting an Assist Wireless free government phone is simple! You have a few options available on how you can get one. The following instructions can be useful:
Apply Via Mail
In addition to online and offline applications, you can also apply for free phones from Assist Wireless via mail. To do this, you should download the application form from the Assist Wireless website and take out a print of the application form.
Then you will have to fill up the form, and attach your eligibility documents. Send your filled application with all supporting documentation to Assist Wireless headquarters camp at 3030 LBJ Freeway, STE 1320, Dallas, TX 75234.
Here are the steps on how you can apply online for the Assist Wireless free phone:
- Firstly, go to https://www.assistwireless.com/
- Tap on the “Enroll Online Today” icon at the very bottom of the page.
- You will then be redirected to the “Availability Check” page.
- You will then need to enter your email (the same email that you put for the National Verifier application) and your ZIP code.
- You have to click on the “Check Availability” icon below.
- You will then be redirected to the application form if the application is available.
- Make sure to fill up the application with all the relevant details about yourself.
- Lastly, attach your eligibility documentation copies and then submit your application form.
Send in your application form and wait for them to get back to you. After they tell you that you’re approved, select the phone you wish to have and choose a plan that best suits your needs. In just a couple of days, your new phone will arrive right at your doorstep.
Apply In Person
In case you prefer to do things in person, here are the steps that you can follow to get your free Assist Wireless cell phone:
- Firstly, find an Assist Wireless store near you or you can find an authorized dealer that works with them. (You can find the nearest store at www.assistwireless.com. Go to the site and tap on the “Find An Assist Store” option and then put your location).
- Get together all the papers that demonstrate you are eligible for the free phone.
- Go to the store during their working hours and tell them you are interested in the free phone.
- They will then give you a form that you will have to fill out. Make sure to attach your eligibility papers to it.
- Hand them your form and wait for them to give you the green signal.
- Once you are approved, they will hand you your brand new phone.
Getting your free phone from Assist Wireless is a helpful way to stay connected with others and access important information, whether you do so online or offline in person.
Eligibility Requirements To Qualify For Assist Wireless Free Phone
Getting free phones from Assist Wireless is a good thing, yet there are a few things you really need to do to qualify for their Lifeline program. To ensure that everyone has access to a phone, this program functions like a helping hand from the government. This is the way you can qualify:
In the event that you’re not qualified based on your income, there’s one more way to qualify. If somebody in your family is part of specific assistance programs, you can likewise get a free phone. These programs are intended to assist people who need additional support. Some of these programs are:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Bur of Indian Affairs General Assistance and Social Security
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families administered by Tribes (Tribal TANF)
- Tribal Head Start – only those households that have met the minimum required income.
- General Assistance from the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)
- Subsidized Security Income (SSI)
- Program to Distribute Food on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Food Stamps / Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
Your household income ought to be equal to or lower than 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. These rules resemble a proportion of how much money a family needs to cover their fundamental needs.
To sort out whether or not your income qualifies, take a look at the number that matches the size of your family, similar to the number of members that are residing in your home. Then, take that number and increase it by 1.35. This gives you the highest amount of yearly income your family can have to qualify. In the event that your income is beneath this value, you’re qualified for the Assist Wireless Lifeline program.
Documents Needed For Assist Wireless Lifeline Program
You cannot apply for free phones Assist Wireless even if you know you are eligible. You should demonstrate your eligibility with legitimate official documentation during the application procedure to effectively qualify for the Lifeline Program.
Depending on your eligibility for the Assist Wireless Lifeline Program, you will need to submit specific documents. The accepted documents in view of your eligibility are given beneath.
Apart from the eligibility documents, you may also require some documentation to verify your age, identity, or your address. In that case, you will have to submit any of the following:
- A valid state, government, military, or Tribal ID
- Birth Certificate
- US Driver’s license
- Certificate of US Citizenship or Naturalization
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card
- Most recent W-2 or tax return
- Mortgage or lease statement
- Your utility bill
It is important to note that you have to submit a copy of your eligibility documentation rather than the original one during the application procedure.
Income Verifying Documents
If you are eligible on a low-income basis, you ought to have a document demonstrating your full name and income status. The accepted official documentation includes the following:
- Paycheck stubs
- Current income statement from your employer
- A Social Security statement of benefits
- Child support award
- Previous year’s federal, state, or Tribal tax return
- A retirement/pension statement of benefits
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits
- Divorce decree
Program Participation Documents
Your qualification for the Assist Wireless Free Phone program is based on your participation in other government assistance programs. All things considered, you should submit a document providing the pertinent details like program name, date of issuance, name of the authority issuing the document, and so on. The following are the officially accepted documents:
- Statement of your benefits
- Government Approval Letter
- Benefit award letter
- Benefit verification letter
Assist Wireless Free Phone Activation Process
Depending on where you live, it will take between 5 and 10 business days for your free phone to arrive in your mailbox after you apply and get approved. When you get it, the next step is to activate your phone.
To connect your phone to the company’s network and use unlimited calling, texting, and data services, you must complete the activation process.
Kindly follow the below directions to activate your Assist Wireless free phone:
- Turn on your phone first. You can accomplish this by just pressing the on/off button.
- If your phone has a SIM card (a minuscule card that makes your phone work with the network), put it in. Most of the time, it’s a tiny slot on the side of your phone. Relax if you don’t know how – the phone’s user manual will direct you.
- When your phone starts up, you will see a screen asking you to pick a language. This is the language you need every one of the words and messages on your phone to be in. Select the language that suits you best and feels most natural to you.
- Whenever you’ve picked your language, your phone is all set to go. You can begin utilizing it immediately!
Kindly take note that Assist Wireless phones have different power. You can contact Assist Wireless at 1-855-392-7747 if the above activation process doesn’t work. You can likewise email the company at [email protected] to get help activating your Assist Wireless phones.
Benefits of Receiving Assist Wireless Free Phone
Here’s why the free phone from Assist Wireless is an incredible choice for you:
- It helps people who might not have a phone to stay connected online and talk to others.
- You can utilize it for fun things like learning new stuff and enjoying entertainment.
- It saves you money because the phone itself is totally free.
- You likewise get extra free things like minutes to talk, texts to send, and data to use.
Best Free Phone Provided by Assist Wireless
With regards to the particular free phones provided by Assist Wireless, it can be a bit tricky to find definite details online. They don’t have an online store where you can get phones. Instead, you will need to visit one of their local stores to see what’s accessible. You can track down these stores on their official website: https://www.assistwireless.com/locations/.
As of now, Assist Wireless has a thrilling plan for the LG G4. If you meet every one of the necessities, you can get this phone free of charge!
Despite not being the most recent smartphone, the LG G4 was quite impressive when it was first introduced. This cell phone has a 5.5-inch screen that is large enough for comfortable use. The screen is really sharp, making pictures and videos look truly clear. It’s equipped with a strong processor that keeps things running smoothly. Here are a few of the LG G4’s specifications:
- Screen size is 5.5 inches
- Screen resolution is 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Front camera is 8MP
- Rear camera is 16MP
- Storage is 32GB
- Processor is Snapdragon 808 (Hexa-core)
- RAM: 3GB
- Operating system is LG UX 4.0, built upon Android Lollipop 5.1
- Battery size is 3,000mAh
Pros of the LG G4 incorporate its great camera, vibrant display, and solid performance. Nonetheless, certain individuals found its battery duration and build quality to be not as amazing.
Does Assist Wireless Offer Free Phone Plans?
No. Assist Wireless takes part in the Federal Lifeline Program and empowers low-income qualified families to get free cell phone plans. However, the company has no free phone plans for individuals not qualifying for the Assist Wireless Lifeline Program. If you are willing to get your hands on Gen Mobile free phones, there are some federal ways you can get one. In most cases, qualifying for government programs like Lifeline and ACP can get you the free phones you are looking for.
What To Do If My Assist Wireless Phone Gets Damaged, Stolen, Broken, or Lost?
Kindly consider the accompanying steps if your Assist Wireless phone is lost or taken.
You should initially call Assist Wireless customer service to inform them about your lost or stolen phone, so they would briefly suspend your account. You will get 30 days to add another device to your account before the assistance gets disconnected.
In the event that your phone is broken or damaged, you can get a replacement by the following:
- You can get the Lifeline device at the Assist Wireless retail locations to be utilized as a replacement device.
- If you have an old phone viable with the Assist Wireless network, you can carry your own device to the Assist network.
The other thing to note is that getting a defective phone might be covered under the phone’s warranty. Consequently, check your phone’s warranty for information with respect to a repair or replacement.
Taking everything into account, the Assist Wireless Free phone program opens ways to network and potential opportunities for the people who need it most. By offering free phones, texts, and minutes, it overcomes any issues among innovation and affordability, encouraging qualified people to remain connected with friends, family and loved ones, access significant assets, and participate completely in the present advanced world. Assist Wireless will continue to serve as a vital lifeline for those looking for communication and access, making a significant impact in the lives of low-income families and individuals as it continues its mission. Similar to an Assist Wireless free government phone, if you’re looking for free 5G phones, Safelink and T-Mobile offer Free 5g Phones through a few government programs like Lifeline or ACP.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions about Assist Wireless free Phone. Check them out below.
Can you have two Assist Wireless free phones?
No. As per the FCC’s restrictions, Lifeline qualified households can have just a single phone and one Lifeline plan. Lifeline benefit is restricted to one family, meaning only one member per family can take advantage of the Lifeline assistance and a free phone.
How to know if your current phone is compatible with the Assist Wireless network?
You can check if your current phone is compatible by visiting their BYOD (Bring to Your Own Device) page on their website. They generally give a tool where you can enter your phone’s IMEI number to check whether it will work with their network.
Can you upgrade Assist Wireless free phone without a fee?
Assist Wireless offers their Lifeline qualified individuals with free devices. When those devices quit working, they might get a free replacement phone provided that it didn’t stop working because of the client’s fault.