How To Get Free Google Pixel Government Phone – Nowadays it is quite difficult for an individual without a cell phone, if you are looking for a phone that is reliable then you are at the right place. Today we are going to provide comprehensive information on how to get the Free Google Pixel Government Phone. The Google Pixel Government Phone Program can be really helpful for you if you are looking to get a quality phone for yourself. But remember that this program is only for the low income families and individuals. The main objective of this program is to offer the latest technology to the user so that they can stay connected in the virtual world. So, we will be going to talk about everything here, starting from the application procedure, features of the Google Pixel Government Phone, other eligibility requirements and much more. Apart from that you can find Best Obama Phone and Free Net10 Phones offers free phones to the low income individuals.
What are the Steps To Get The Free Google Pixel Government Phone?
When you are looking to get the Free Google Pixel Government Phone then you need to follow some specific steps that has been mentioned below:
- First of all you need to apply for government assistance programs like Affordability Connectivity Program, Medicaid and Lifeline. Before that you need to check if you are eligible for such programs.
- In the next step you need to visit the official website of the specific program.
- Then you are required to enter a ZIP code and choose your provider that is offering the Google Pixel Phone.
- After that you will be getting an application form. You need to enter all your details in that specific form like your name, age and other information.
- After entering all the details, you need to attach your documents.
- Once you have entered all the information, recheck the form to make it error free.
- Click on Submit and wait for their response.
- Within 5-7 business days, you will get your Free Google Pixel Government Phone.
What is the Eligibility Requirement To Qualify for a Free Google Pixel Government Phone?
To qualify for a free Google Pixel Government Phone, you need to meet the following criteria that has been listed below:
- Participate in any of the government assistance programs like Medicaid, Veteran’s Pension and Survivors Benefit, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Supplemental Security Income and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.
- Your income must be at or below 135 percent of the federal poverty level.
- You must be 18 years old or more.
What Are The Documents Required To Get a Free Google Pixel Government Phone?
You need to produce a few documents when you are looking to get a Free Google Pixel Government Phone.
- Your Photo ID – You need to produce your photo ID like your passport, state ID, driver’s licence etc.
- Your Residential Proof – You need to provide documents that proves your current address like mortgage statement, lease agreement or your utility bill.
- Your Eligibility Proof -You need to produce documents that proves that you are currently receiving assistance from any government assistance program like Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income, Federal Public Housing Assistance and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.
Best 5 Programs To Get Free Google Pixel Government Phones
We have provided you with information on the best 5 programs that are currently offering free Google Pixel Government Phones.
Assurance Wireless is one of the largest phone service providers in the United States. They run a program that offers Free Google Pixel Government Phone to the eligible individuals. They also offer free monthly data, monthly text and minutes to the users. However, Assurance Wireless is also a part of T-Mobile and has wide coverage all over the United States. If you have any other queries, you can simply visit the official website of Assurance Wireless or call at 1-888-898-4888.
ReachOut Wireless is next in our list that offers unlimited texting, free minutes and free monthly data to the eligible users. If you are low income individuals and looking for a free Google Pixel Government Phone then you can try getting it from ReachOut Wireless. If you have any queries, you can simply call on 1-877-870-9222 or visit the official website of ReachOut Wireless.
Safelink Wireless is another well known provider in our list that offers unlimited texting, free data and free monthly minutes to the low income individuals that are eligible. This provider does offer a free Google Pixel Phone under the government supported program. To know more about them you can call on their contact number that is 1-800-378-1684 or visit the SafeLink Wireless website.
Link-Up America is another program in our list that can help you to get a Free Google Pixel Phone. The main objective of the program is to provide discounted service to the low income families. The best thing about the program is that it offers you a one time discount on your phone service and you will be able to get a free Google Pixel government phone from the program. To apply for their program, visit the official website of Link-Up America.
Lifeline Assistance Program
The last program in your list is the Lifeline Assistance Program that offers Free Google Pixel Government Phone to the eligible users. Apart from that they also provide low income individuals with discounted phones and other accessories. So, if you are looking for a Free Google Pixel Phone then you can try to apply for this program. To know more visit the Lifeline Assistance Program website.
The Best 5 Free Google Pixel Government Phone Models That Are Available
Google Pixel is one of the popular brands that offers the users loaded features. You can choose from the 5 variants that are mentioned below.
Google Pixel 5
You can try getting the Google Pixel 5 as it has a high quality rear camera of 12.2 MP + 16 MP and has an 8 MP front camera. Therefore you will be able to click high quality photos and record high quality videos. The phone has a sleek design having 6.0 inch OLED display and 90 Hz Refresh Rate. It has a 4080 mAh battery that can last a full day on a single charge. The phone runs on a Snapdragon 765g processor. Apart from that you will also get other features like fast charging, water proof, dust resistant, wireless charging and fingerprint sensor.
Google Pixel 4
The Google Pixel 4 is another smartphone in our list that has a 5.7 inches OLED display having a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixel. It also offers 90 Hz refresh rate and runs on the Snapdragon 855 processor. You will also be getting a dual camera setup of 12.2 MP + 16 MP along with a LED flash. The front camera is 8 MP. Apart from that you will also get a USB C Type Fast Charging, Wireless Charging and the phone is dust and waterproof. The battery is 2080 mAh, which is not so good in comparison to other Pixel devices. However, the phone looks classy and offers a crisp display.
Google Pixel 4A
Another Google Pixel Government Phone is the Pixel 4a, it is a budget friendly phone offers great design along with great camera setup. This phone got a 5.8 inch OLED display offering the user 1080 x 2340 pixels along with 60 Hz refresh rate.. Therefore this device will be great for watching videos or playing games. The phone runs on Snapdragon 730G and can easily handle high end applications. It also offers additional features like wireless charging with USB Type-C and fingerprint sensor.
Google Pixel 3
Another device you can choose is the Google Pixel 3, it is one of the great devices that has been ruggedly built. The phone has a 12.2 MP rear camera with 8 MP + 8 MP dual camera setup. The device takes high quality photos and videos. The device has a 5.5 inch OLED display with 439 PPI and is powered by a Snapdragon 845. The battery is 2915 mAh and offers a 18 W fast charging facility. You can use the device for a full day on a single charge. Apart from that the device is also dust proof and water resistant. The phone also supports wireless charging and has a fingerprint sensor.
Google Pixel 3a
The last phone in our list is the Pixel 3a, however the phone is an older model but it still offers better performance in that pricing segment. The phone has a rugged build and the camera experience is quite great. It offers a 5.6 inch OLED display along with a resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels. The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 670 processor and has a 3000 mAh battery capacity. However, the processor is slightly on the lower side in comparison to other Google Pixel models.
What are the features of Google Pixel Government Phone?
There are a number of features in Google Pixel Phones that make it one of the most valuable phones in the market. The features has been listed below:
- You will be getting a 5 inch to 6 inch OLED Display.
- Google offers regular software updates to the users.
- You can choose between options like 64 GB or 128 GB Storage
- Google Pixel also offers Google Assistant Integration.
- High Quality Camera
- Faster and efficient processor that has the ability to handle high end tasks.
- Google Photos offers unlimited storage space to the user.
- You will get a minimum 4 GB of Ram that is enough to handle high end taks.
- Fingerprint Sensor.
Advantages of Free Google Pixel Smartphone
There are a number of advantages to getting the free Google Pixel Smartphone.
- Google Pixel Phones have a great camera and therefore you will be able to capture high quality pictures and shoot HD videos.
- Google also offers better technological facilities to the user for free.
- Google has speedy software and you will keep on getting security updates from Google.
Disadvantages of the Free Google Pixel Phone
There are also a few disadvantages of the Free Google Pixel Smartphone.
- You might not get the latest Google Pixel Phone from the providers.
- There are some restrictions and rules before you can start using the phone.
- The disabled people cannot use this phone as it is not designed for them.
- However, everyone cannot be eligible for this free Google Pixel Phones as funds are limited.
The Free Google Pixel Government Phone can be of great use to you specially when you are getting it for free. If you have low income and are unable to buy a smartphone, you can try to apply for the Google Pixel Free Phone from the mentioned providers. The best thing about the Free Google Pixel Phone is that it provides you with various features that you need in your smartphone. The government and providers of the cellphones have collaborated to bridge the digital gap. However, make sure that you fulfil all the eligibility requirements before applying for the Free Google Pixel Government Phone. Have a great day ahead!
Frequently Asked Questions
We have answered some of the most frequently asked questions on the Free Google Pixel Government Phone. Check them out below:
What providers are providing Free Google Pixel Government Phone?
There are a number of providers that are offering the Free Google Pixel Government Phone including Safeline Wireless, Assurance Wireless, Linkout America, Reachout Wireless and much more.
What Google Pixel Phones models are offered by the providers?
Under the Free Google Pixel Government Phone you will be getting Google Pixel 5, Google Pixel 4, Google Pixel 4A, Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3A. However, remember that they do not provide the latest Google Pixel models.