Boost Mobile EBB Free Phone Application Procedure – Boost Mobile’s EBB free phone program is a government supported subsidized program that offers qualified families with a free cell phone or tablet. The program is intended to assist low-income families and people to stay associated with the web and essential services. In today’s world, phones are a necessity.
However not everyone is able to pay their phone bills and keep the connection running. Even buying a phone can be hard for those living on low earnings. The best part about the EBB program from Boost is that there are no hidden charges, once you qualify for a free phone you can get it delivered to you in no time. Also their customer service is there to support you 24/7. Not only in your state, their coverage runs as wide as the whole nation.
What is the Boost Mobile EBB Free Phone program?
Boost Mobile is a participant of the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program, also known as EBBP, offering qualified clients a free phone, a month to month 35GB data, talktime, and texting plan, or a 35 GB tablet plan or a mobile hotspot plan.
The Boost Mobile EBB program is intended to assist people confronting monetary struggles, helping them stay associated with their friends and family and access basic data on the internet to stay connected to life outside. However in order to get a Boost Mobile EBB free Iphone, one must meet the eligibility requirements.
Who Is Eligible for The Boost Mobile EBBP Free Phone Program?
People and families applying for the Boost Mobile must have a pay at or below 135% of the government poverty guidelines to be qualified for the EBB free phone program.
In most cases, you must be participate in some government supported programs;
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Tribal-specific programs for Native Americans.
- Federal Public HousingAssistance (FPHA).
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit.
- Lifeline Assistance Program.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
How can you get the Boost Mobile EBB Free Phone?
The most effective method to get the Boost Mobile EBB Free phone is discussed here.
Follow these steps toward getting the Boost Mobile EBB Free phone:
- First take a look at the FCC site to be aware of the fact whether you are qualified for the Boost Mobile EBB free phone program.
- Pick Boost mobile as your service provider organization.
- Apply for the program on the Public Verifier site, and this will direct you through the process and confirm your eligibility.
- Once affirming your qualification, you will get an approval email with a one time code to claim your free phone.
- You need to find a Boost mobile store or site and pick a qualified phone (up to $100). You can choose and pay the extra amount if you need a more extravagant phone.
- Give the Boost Mobile plan special code in your approval email.
- Sign up for arrangement, activate your new phone, and enjoy the limited plan for Boost Mobile.
Documents Required for Boost Mobile Free Phones with EBBP
The documents required to apply for the Boost Mobile EBB Free phone program are as per the following:
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of income.
- A substantial loss of income documentation
- Proof of participation in a qualifying government assistance program.
- Other documents as required by the program.
Activation Process for Boost Mobile Free Phones with EBBP
Follow these steps to activate your Boost Mobile free phone EBB service:
- Visit the Emergency Broadband Benefit website to check whether you are qualified.
- Pick a Boost Mobile free EBB phone that incorporates data, talktime, and text.
- Buy a Boost Mobile EBB device from their site, stores, or any approved Boost mobile vendors.
- Activate your phone by calling Boost Mobile client support at 1-866-402-7366 or visiting their site.
How Can You Check Boost the Mobile EBB Status?
In order to check your Boost Mobile EBB status, follow these steps below:
- Go to the Boost mobile website and sign in to your account utilizing your username and password.
- Click on the “My Account” section
- Click the “EBB Status” link under the “Account Details” section.
- Assuming you really want help with your Boost Mobile EBB status on the , you can contact Boost customer care at 1-866-402-7366 and request to know your status with your EBB administration.
What Are the Features of A Free EBB Phone from Boost Mobile?
Here are a few features of the Free EBB phone from Boost Mobile:
- Mobile hotspot capability.
- Android operating system.
- Touchscreen display.
- 4G LTE connectivity
- Battery life that can last up to a full day of use.
- Support for popular apps like Facebook, YouTube, and Google Maps.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Rear-facing camera.
- Front-facing camera.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
How can you contact Boost Mobile EBB Program Phone Number?
The Boost Mobile EBB free phone program phone can be contacted at 1-833-502-6678 or 1-866-402-7366.
What Are the Terms and Conditions of The Boost Mobile EBB Free Phone Program?
The terms and conditions of the Boost Mobile EBB Free phone program are as follows;
- The program is open temporarily and it may change or discontinue.
- Every individual who partakes in the EBB program is dependent upon the agreements of Boost Mobile’s service understanding and privacy strategy.
- The EBB program is dependent upon the guidelines that are laid out by the Federal Communications Commission Government (FCC) for the program’s administration.
- The free phone given by Boost Mobile under the EBB program is for the qualified family only and can’t be moved or resold.
- Eligible families should meet specific income level or program participation necessities to qualify.
- The data plan might have constraints, similar to data caps or speed limitations.
Many people also apply for Free Google Pixel Government Phone, if you are interested, see for yourself.
The Boost Mobile EBB Free phone program is a phenomenal choice for the people who can’t bear the cost of mobile and administrations related to it. This program gives qualified clients a free phone and data plan and some more. Proof of participation in a qualified government help program, confirmation of identity, and verification of income are a few documents needed when you apply for it. phones offered by the program generally accompany highlights like a front camera, a rear facing camera, Wi-Fi network, Bluetooth availability, and some more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Boost Mobile have an EBB program?
Boost Mobile has an EBB program, a temporary government program made to offer qualified low-earning families access to reasonable internet service.
What additional services come with the Free Boost Mobile EBB Phone offer?
The additional highlights accompanying the Boost Mobile EBB free phone are No yearly agreement, Limitless talk, and message, a One-time discount on a tablet or PC, a month to month discount on internet services, and a free cell phone.
How can you unlock your Boost Mobile free phone?
Here’s what you should do to open your Boost Mobile phone, your phone must be paid totally and should be in a good condition. The phone must be active on the Boost Mobile Network for at least a year. If you have ticked off all the criteria listed above, you can request to have your phone unlocked by reaching out to their customer service.
Does Boost Mobile offer international calling?
Yes, Boost Mobile offers the eligible candidates international calling in over 200 countries. However, international calling rates may vary depending upon the country you are calling to.
How do I check my data balance?
To check your data balance you must be logging into your My Boost Mobile account, you can do that by using the My Boost Mobile app, or by calling their customer service.