How to Get a Free iPhone 13 Government Phone
Smartphones have become the integral part of our lives. Apple iPhones are getting lots of love and popularity because of their excellent features, amazing design, and also powerful performance. Each and one of those iPhones come with some more attractive features than their predecessors. So, many people wish to have an iPhone to enjoy the boons of technology.
Besides being very attractive and also full of interesting features, these iPhones are also quite expensive. Due to this reason, many people cannot buy an iPhone for themselves.
To help those individuals, the government of U.S.A has already launched several significant and helpful free government programs, like the free iPhone 12 Pro government program to help its citizens. Now, the US government has launched a free iPhone 13 phone program to help many other US citizens with low incomes.
So, if you wish to get your hands on a free iPhone 13 government phone, there are a few important things that you must do. Thus, let us go through some important pieces of information related to the free iPhone 13 government phone.
Benefits of free iPhone 13 government phone
The free iPhone 13 government phone has many amazing benefits that you can enjoy, such as:
- The model features flat sides made from good-quality aluminum sandwiched between glass plates. Also, the model is very attractive and sleek.
- The iPhone 13 model has a smaller size than its previous models and is also a little bit heavier and thicker than previous model.
- The iPhone 13 comes in some attractive color options, such as starlight pink, blue, midnight, and also product red.
- Apple’s iPhone 13 has a specific reachability feature that helps users with small fingers to use the device. Its drag-and-drop feature is far better than any other smartphone.
- Apple’s iPhone 13 uses OCR or Optical Character Recognition technology to extract text from photos. With this model, you can scan an image and paste it into any app you want, as well as translate the text with ease.
- This model has calming background sounds that can relieve stress and improve the concentration of the users.
- The iPhone 13 has a screen that is wider than 6 inches, along with a cover glass protected by Ceramic Shield, which can offer improved drop protection.
- This model has a powerful Super Retina XDR display and also a high pixel density and P3 color gamut. This means your text will pop up, and also, videos and photos will appear sharper.
- Another notable benefit of the free iPhone 13 government phone program is that people can easily get this beautiful smartphone without any extra cost, along with some amazing features.
Comparison between free government iPhone 12 Pro and free iPhone 13 government phone
Though there is not much difference between the free iPhone 12 Pro and the free iPhone 13 government phone, there are a few differences between these two models, such as iPhone 13 is an improvement in battery life and graphics performance. Also, the camera system on the iPhone model is better than free iPhone 12 Pro’s camera system.
Who are eligible for free government iPhone 13 devices?
In order to become eligible for a free iPhone 13 government phone, you must meet at least one of the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
Program participation-based eligibility
Your family is Lifeline-eligible if one of your family members takes part in at least one or more of the following government assistance programs:
- SNAP or Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program/ CalFresh.
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- SSI or Supplemental Security Income.
- Veterans Pension & Survivors Benefit.
- Head Start (only families that meet the income qualifying standard).
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for the families in need.
- Your family is eligible for ACP if your annual family income is below or equal to 200% of the federal poverty guidelines. The guideline is dependent on the state and size of your family.
- Your household is eligible for Lifeline if your household income per year is below or equal to 135% of the federal poverty guidelines. The guidelines depend on the size of your household and also your state.
In addition to the above-mentioned criteria, you have to be a citizen of one of the states of America where reliable companies are offering their services and at least 18 years of age. Also, both of these government-assisted programs are restricted to only one benefit per household, and you need to make sure that no other member of your family has applied.
Documents required by the applicant
In order to apply for ACP and Lifeline programs and get a free iPhone 13 government phone, you must submit certain valid official documents to prove your eligibility, such as:
Proof of identification
- A valid state, military, government, or Tribal ID.
- Birth Certificate.
- Driver’s License.
- A copy of passport
- Permanent Resident Card or Resident Alien Card.
- Certificate of US citizenship or Certificate of Naturalization.
Proof of income
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits.
- Current income statement from your paycheck stubs or employer.
- Unemployment or Workers’ Compensation statement of benefits.
- Child support award or divorce decree.
- Federal, State, or Tribal tax return.
Proof of address
- Driver’s license
- State, government, or tribal-issued ID.
- Paycheck Stub or current income statement.
- Statement of benefits from a qualifying program containing your address and name.
Proof of government benefit participation
- Notice letter of participation in a qualifying federal, state, or Tribal program.
- Prior year or current year’s statement of benefits from a qualifying state, federal, or even Tribal program.
- Another official document showing the participation of the user in a qualifying federal, state, or Tribal Program.
- Sometimes, you may need to show your Social Security Number, duplicate address, or proof of life.
Top providers offering free iPhone 13 government phone
Currently, there are three reliable Lifeline and ACP providers that are offering free iPhone 13 government phone. So, if one of these providers are offering services in your region, then you can get a free iPhone 13 government phone. Those three providers are:
Cintex Wireless is a renowned Lifeline and ACP provider that is very popular among users. This company also offers a free monthly wireless plan that offers eligible users with text, talk, and high-speed data. Also, customers can get a free iPhone 13 government phone, also ACP customers can also receive a one-time ACP discount on tablets.
Cintex operates in regions like Arkansas, Alaska, Alabama, Georgia, Iowa, Colorado, Maine, Maryland, Delaware, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Washington, and Texas.
If you want to apply for the free government benefits of Cintex Wireless, you should visit cintexwireless.com and follow simple steps, such as:
- Press ‘Apply Now.’
- After redirected, enter your ZIP code in the box given. Press ‘Apply Now.’
- If this company is operating in your locality, you will get redirected to the offer of your state. Then, you can see which phone plans are available in your region and also the list of benefits that you can get to enjoy. Basically, there are Lifeline, ACP, or a combined plan. You can choose the best plan by pressing ‘Apply Now’ underneath its description.
- Next, you will be redirected to the provider’s online application form. Fill the form by giving all necessary data, including eligibility proof and information, selected plan and phone, and also family information.
- Submit the form, and if your application gets approved, you will receive a notification with some days.
NewPhone also offers a popular government assistance program with remarkable benefits like a free unlimited plan with text, talk, high-speed data, and also an attractive device. NewPhone offers its services in several US states, like Colorado, Alaska, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Delaware, Minnesota, Nevada, Montana, Oklahoma, South Dakota, North Dakota, Oregon, Texas, Vermont, Tennessee and Washington.
To enroll and get a free iPhone 13 government phone, follow the steps mentioned under the Cintex Wireless enrollment process after visiting the company’s website at newphone.com.
It is one of the best ACP and Lifeline provider that provides ACP, Lifeline, or even combined plans (ACP and Lifeline) with free talk, text, data, as well as a free government iPhone. The services of the company are available to low income families residing in the states of Georgia, Kentucky, California, Colorado, Ohio, New York, Michigan, Oklahoma, West Virginia, South Carolina, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin.
The application process under AirTalk Wireless is same as mentioned under Cintex Wireless. To apply, you just need to visit airtalkwireless.com.
The process of getting a free iPhone 13 government phone
Though, currently, there is no method to get a free iPhone 13 government phone due to its high price, there are still some older models of iPhones that you can easily get under the program. Moreover, in a few years people will get an iPhone 13, when the model will be cheaper. Until that, you can get many other models just by following a few easy steps, such as:
You must ensure that you qualify for both the ACP and the Lifeline assistance program. The reason is only those who participate in both programs may sign up for a plan that can offer free iPhones.
Not only you need to claim that you qualify for the program, but also you have to prove it, to avoid rejection. To prove your eligibility, you must submit all the required documents and vital information. Check the section “Documents required by the applicant” mentioned earlier.
Apply for a free iPhone and also other benefits. Moreover, to applying directly through the service provider, you may need to apply for the ACP and Lifeline programs via the corresponding support centers.
If your application gets approved, enjoy the benefits of free iPhone 13 government phone.
So, free iPhone 13 government phone is a very popular and helpful program provided by the US government to help eligible families with low income who cannot pay for a smartphone or a phone plan. With this government-assisted program, US citizen can get a free iPhone and live an easy life.
How long will it take to receive the free iPhone 13 government phone?
Receiving a free iPhone 13 government phone may need almost 5 working days or even a little more. If it takes much longer than 5 days, you should contact your service providers and know the details.
Is there much difference between other smartphones and free iPhone 13 government Phones?
Free iPhone 13 government phones are definitely much better and even more alluring than other smartphones available in the market, because of their captivating security systems and strong privacy features. These smartphones offer commendable security features like fingerprint or facial authentication to protect your personal information.
What is the warranty period for free iPhone 13 government phones?
Under this beneficial free iPhone 13 government phone program many popular companies are providing free services to the citizens of America. Hence, no particular period of warranty has been given. So, don’t forget to check the warranty period mentioned in the company website from whom you are receiving the offer.
Is it possible to get free iPhone 13 from the government in the US?
Yes, with the free iPhone 13 government phone program, you can receive an amazing smart device, in addition to an amazing phone plan without any additional cost.
Is it possible to get another government iPhone if I already have one from another provider?
No, you will not get another free government iPhone or any other smartphone if you already are enjoying one from another service provider because one person will get only one device for free.